What to Bring
Making the decision to enter a drug and alcohol treatment center is a life-changing experience. At our addiction treatment center located just outside of Tupelo, Mississippi, we go the Extra Mile to help you in any way possible to lead you into a successful life of recovery.
What does Extra Mile Provide?
Our facility is completely furnished. We provide:
- Bedding- sheets, comforter, and pillow.
- Dressers and closet space.
- Washer & Dryer.
- Chef-prepared meals- Our menu is based on a nutritional design. What we prepare is based on healthy portions and nutrition.
- Beverages- tea, coffee, water, juice, etc.
- Cleaning supplies
Suggested items to bring:
- Personal Toiletries- Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Soap, Shampoo, Deodorant, Etc.
- Any alcohol in the form of cologne or mouthwash is prohibited.
- No aerosols.
- Two weeks of clothing.
- Two pairs of shoes.
- Approved reading items.
- Tobacco is allowed in designated areas.
- Must be unopened and sealed by the manufacturer upon arrival.
What not to bring:
- No electronics
- Expensive jewelry
- An excessive amount of cash
- Inappropriate clothing
- No aerosols
- No unsealed tobacco products
- No alcohol (including alcohol found in mouthwash, cologne, etc.)
We understand the window of opportunity to enter our drug and alcohol treatment center can be short. If clients do forget to bring a particular item, we do allow items to be shipped. Our mailing address is:
The Extra Mile Recovery
Att: CLIENT NAME
720 Oak Grove Rd. #5
Mantachie, Mississippi 38855
Once a package arrives, our Extra Mile staff will receive the package upon arrival and take inventory of all items received. Once this process is completed and approved, we will hand deliver the items to the client. Items not allowed will be stored until treatment is complete.