Basic Criteria for Admission
- You must be medically stable- ask admissions staff if you are unsure what this is defined as.
- We cannot accept clients with an active eating disorder.
- You must agree to comply with the Resident Code of Conduct.
- You must have a desire to change and a willingness to commit to a 30, 60, or 90-day program.
- You must be chemically dependent; we are a recovery center for adult men who have chemical dependency problems.
- You must understand the following behaviors will result in dismissal:
- Drug and/or Alcohol Use
- Inappropriate Rage or Anger Towards Others
- Repeated and/or Serious Violations of the Resident’s Code of Conduct
For Admissions please call 662-687-4610 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The admission process upon arrival consists of the following:
- Meet the Resident Criteria Profile
- Intake Property Inventory
- Review Resident Code of Conduct
- Review of Financial Responsibility Disclosure
- Complete Financial Arrangements
- Admission Date & Time Scheduled
- Entrance into the Addiction Treatment Program:Clients receive a tour of the facility, learn the daily schedule, and be assigned a room. They are given an orientation packet, welcome information, and a personalized and detailed daily schedule. The counselor will take the client to their room, go through their packed bag together, and introduce them to their roommate (if there is one). Families will be counseled on what to expect and given information on how to support their loved one as well as information on visiting times, etc.
Ready to start a new beginning?
Drop us a line today to learn more about our admissions process.