Basic Criteria for Admission
- You must be medically stable.
- We cannot accept clients with an active eating disorder.
- You must agree to comply with the Resident Code of Conduct.
- You must have a desire to change and a willingness to commit to a 90 day program.
- You must be chemically dependent; we are a recovery center for adult men who have chemical dependency problems.
- You must understand the following behaviors will result in dismissal:
- Drug and/or Alcohol Use
- Inappropriate Rage or Anger
- Repeated and/or Serious Violations of the Resident’s Code of Conduct
The admission process consists of the following:
- Meet the Resident Criteria Profile
- Intake call with Admissions Staff
- Intake Property Inventory
- Review Resident Code of Conduct
- Review Financial Responsibility Disclosure
- Complete Financial Arrangements
- Admission Date & Time Scheduled
Watch this motivational video about him beating his addiction to encourage you to continue seeking treatment. There is a solution. Do not give up hope.
Ready to start a new beginning?
Drop us a line today to learn more about our admissions process.